HOUSES IN GAMBIA • EMPTY PLOTS IN GAMBIA • BUILDINGS IN GAMBIA • CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA • HOLIDAY RENTALS IN GAMBIA • BUILDING DESIGN & PLANS IN GAMBIA • BILL OF QUANTITIES IN GAMBIA • ONLINE STORE
LEASED PLOTS FOR SALE
LOCATION: Under 20 mins drive from
Brusubi Turntable / Airport / Sanyang Beach / Birkama.
PAPERWORK: The Title Deed is transferred to the buyer's name upon the completion of ALL payments (FULL PRICE TO AFROCO LTD + GRA STAMP DUTY + ALL DOCUMENT TRANSFER FEES + LAWYER FEES). The documentation is issued directly from the Ministry of Local Government & Lands in Banjul.
Leased Plots :
1) 15meters x 20meters D300,000
2) 15meters x 25meters D375,000 *
* On Special Offer until 31st Dec 22 :
All transfer costs paid by Afroco
3) 20meters x 20meters D400,000
4) 18meters x 25meters D450,000
5) 25meters x 26meters D650,000
All prices are subject to change without notice.
1 LEASED LAND WITH CORRECT TITLE DEED FOR RESIDENTIAL USE from the Ministry of Local Government & Lands.
2 PLOT DETAILS :
1. Under 20 minutes drive from Senegambia / Brusubi / Airport / Sanyang Beach or Birkama
2. A few minutes drive from the Jabang SSHFC Housing Project.
3. Under 5 minutes drive off the new Highway at Latria (please call and arrange for a visit).
4. These plots are sold WITHOUT Nawec Electric & Water, however Nawec Electric & Water is present inside the town of Jambur, our plots are on the outskirts of Jambur (about a 1,000m from the new tarmac highway), Nawec also have an ongoing expansion plan in the area.
5. The plots are provided with a 10m wide access road to each plot.
3 AVAILABLE PLOTS SIZES : CHECK ABOVE
4 PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
5 PAYMENTS IN DALASI ARE CONVERTED FROM UK£ AT THE MARKET EXCHANGE RATE AT TIME OF MAKING PAYMENT.
6 RECEIPT IS ISSUED ON EVERY PAYMENT.
7 ASSIGNMENT (Title deed transfer) : ONLY AFTER THE COMPLETION OF ALL PAYMENTS.
8 NAWEC ELECTRIC & WATER NOT AVAILABLE (BUT NAWEC WATER & ELECTRIC IS AVAILABLE INSIDE OF JAMBUR TOWN AND THEY ARE EXPANDING IN THE AREA).
9 PRICE EXCLUDES :
1. Stamp Duty, Lawyer Fees, Ministry Fees, Registration Costs or Agent Fees.
2. Any costs to do with Nawec at the time of purchase or anytime in the future.
3. Site viewing fees.